Senior Audit Officer
Role: Senior Audit Officer
Location: South Gloucestershire (Hybrid - 1 Day Per Week in Office)
Contract: Full Time Temporary Fixed Term (5 months ongoing)
Rate: £22 - £27 Per Hour (UMBRELLA)
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: email@example.com or 01772 208 969
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in South Gloucestershire for a Senior Audit Officer.
The post holder will assist in the monitoring and delivery of a comprehensive, professional and dynamic internal audit service to the Council and commercial clients, meeting the Public Sector Internal Audit Standards.
Full job specification available
- Part qualified CCAB qualification or IIA/AAT or equivalent with significant experience of audit or accountancy work
- Has knowledge and experience of accounting and auditing practices, policies and standards and how they apply to Local Government.
- Possesses excellent communication skills to include listening and interpreting as well as an ability to write and speak fluently and concisely.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Start: 06/02/2023
- Duration: 5 Months
- Rate: £22 - £27 per hour
- Location: Badminton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tim Breaker
- Tel: 01772 208 969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-27 16:17:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Rental Income Support Officer
- Junior Management Accountant
- Payroll and Reward Advisor
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton