Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Driver/Grounds Maintenance Worker working in partnership with a local authority based in the Greater Manchester area.
Working for the authority, the candidate will support the Parks and Cemeteries team with the growing and propagation of plant material both under glass and in open ground and to contribute to the sales of plants to members of the public through the authorities Garden Mailshop Service.
Additional duties required will include
- The upkeep of the Parks and Cemeteries.
- Maintenance of all equipment.
- Assisting the public with any queries.
- To drive where required to other locations within the borough where required.
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week with the requirements to work weekends where required.
For further information on this role and to apply, please email Prakash on email@example.com or call Prakash on 01772 208967.
- Start: 01/02/2023
- Duration: 7 Weeks
- Rate: Up to £10.41 per hour
- Location: Rochdale, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Prakash Patel
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-25 16:25:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP