This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Youth Justice Worker
Youth Justice Worker needed with Wokingham Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Wokingham
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 19 hours per week
Salary - £31.78ltd per hour
- To develop and provide effective interventions with children and their families that meet their needs, address extra familial harm to reduce the risks of offending and improve outcomes.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children who live or access services in, or who are looked after by, Wokingham Borough Council
- To work flexibly with and some unsociable hours (including weekends) according to the team's requirements in order to provide the most effective staff cover to represent the service and deliver interventions effectively
What is required?
- Professional qualification relevant to Social care, Health, Education, Police, Probation and a record of continuous professional development.
- Minimum of 12 months Youth Justice or Probation Service Experience
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £31.78 per hour
- Location: Wokingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-25 10:54:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Locum Practice Nurse
- Media Officer
- Business Information Analyst
- Reporting Manager
- BIO - Ipswich - OP1 XX
- 1140B - West Midlands
- BIO - HMP Eastwood Park - Kent - OP1XX
- Service (Network and Infrastructure) Architect
- 1139B - Senior Probation Officer
- Database Migration Engineer - Metropolitan Police
- Bail information officer - Lancashire Courts
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Female Acute Ward
- Bail information officer - Manchester magistrates - OP1 XX
- Recovery Assistant
- Bail information officer - HMP Forrest Bank Manchester - OP1 XX
- Bail information officer - HMP Altcourse Liverpool - OP1 XX
- Stores Assistant 432
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bail information officer - HMP Newhall Wakfield WY - OP