Energy Account Manager
If you have experience in the energy sector and are looking for a new opportunity within a well organised and supportive environment, this is the opportunity for you!
We are working alongside a well established energy broker that are looking to expand their sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a fun and positive environment with an extensive list of benefits.
· Full-time, Permanent
· Monday-Friday (No weekends)
· 9-5 - Early finish Fridays incentives
· Salary: Up to £30,000 per year, dependent on experience - OTE £70,000+
· Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
· Up to 30% on commission for all staff and weekly cash incentives
· Newcastle city centre based - Easily accessible by public transport
· Friday Early finish incentives
· 23 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
· Amazing working environment, close knit team, promising progression
· Paid team & company nights out
· 50% off LNER travel
· Private Health Care
The company are offering up to £30,000 salary with realistic OTE of £70,000+!
- Build progressive relationships with UK Businesses and provide comprehensive utility solutions.
- Present and explain a range of energy procurement strategies and utility management services.
- Achieve and monitor monthly revenue and KPI targets.
- Effectively use CRM system to source and generate new clients
- Adopting a consultative approach by using expert knowledge to advise, guide and consult clients.
The successful candidate will be able to develop robust relationships with a wide range of UK clients whilst presenting and explaining a range of energy procurement strategies and utility management services.
- Rate: £22000 - £30000 per annum + Additional benefits and commission
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harvey Rowley
- Tel: 01772 208952
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-25 10:49:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Registered General Nurse - Emergency Department
- Legal Assistant
- Victim Liaison Officer
- Senior Auditor
- Estates and Facilities Project Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Band 7 Family Therapist London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Social Care Facilitator
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Northampton
- Administrative Assistant Manager
- Driver Labourer
- Assistant Director Development Investment & Housing