If you are a Secretary who is open to work, then Service Care Legal Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established law firm based in South Manchester.
They are in need of a reliable and steadfast individual who is looking to commit long term to a Legal Secretary position within their Family Law team.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
ROLE:Secretary - Family Law team
LOCATION: South Manchester
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000
- Dealing with an array of secretarial matters.
This would involve audio typing, diary management, dealing with telephone enquiries and assisting with any other duties required by the team
- Scanning, photocopying, inputting data and keeping case management software up to date
- Dealing with enquiries from both the clients and the other professionals within the Family Law team
- Someone with a minimum of two years of experience as a Secretary, if experienced within Law this is advantageous.
- Someone who is competent in the use of case management systems - training will be provided for the use of LEAP case management system
- Excellent IT skills and an ability to utilise new technology
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor