My Client works in Partnership with one of the leading Supermarkets in the UK with a mission to provide them safe, compliant & well-maintained stores.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Mobile Maintenance Officer (Handy Person) to join our Facilities Management Team covering several stores around Basingstoke
Full Time 24 hours per week - some early starts will be required.
You will be covering - Andover and Basingstoke
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for carrying out minor general / fabric maintenance and business support tasks as well as PPM's and general reactive tasks.
Reporting to the Multi-Site Technician, suitable training will be given, as and when required, to achieve competency and the ability to complete the following tasks
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm call point tests / water temperature checks, shower spray head clean and chlorination etc.).
- Carry out weekly store defrost programme
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing tasks / repairs
- Minor Joinery tasks / repairs
- Minor general ad-hoc tasks
- All completed within our Health, Safety & Environmental policies
To join our team ideally you will have
- A broad range of practical skills and experience in a trade - i.e.
Able to do the job right first time, within a pre-determined timescale.
- You will be positive and proactive in approach, possess good customer service skills and able to work in a busy retail environment (as your role will be working during store opening hours)
- Able to work independently (as well as within a team) so self-motivation is very important as well as being able to organise and prioritise own workload
- IT skills would also be a benefit (we're not talking computer programming but knowing how to use a ‘tablet' and word, excel, emails etc is an advantage) as is good communication skills
- Be physically fit (as the role includes moving and lifting heavy items and using ladders)
What we can offer you as part of our team:
- 10% discount in stores (once your first 12 weeks have been completed)
- Discounts in popular retailers, cinemas and restaurants/food to go outlets across the UK
- Pension Scheme and generous life assurance benefit
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Contact me directly on the number provided or apply to this advert.
Our client has a commitment to Equal Opportunities and Diversity.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £9.78 per hour
- Location: Basingstoke, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: John Neary
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-20 15:57:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor