Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker in Hertfordshire.
This position will be based in the Adult care services team.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated qualified Social Workers for our Adult care services team who will be able to assess effectively and manage a fast paced work environment.
For this position, you must have -
- A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
It is desirable that you have 2-3 years post qualifying experience and must be fully AYSE qualified.
The successful candidate will have the following skills.
- To undertake and participate in risk assessments and risk management strategies, and to refer to other agencies where appropriate.
- To undertake statutory duties as required, e.g.
compile reports, attend courts, attend mental health tribunals.
- To identify suitable providers and to arrange the delivery of appropriate care packages.
To identify and feedback to the Team Manager any service provision deficiencies.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder