£50,441 - £56,534 per year
As an Advanced Specialist Clinical Pharmacist, your role will be to deliver safe clinical pharmacy services to patients ranging in a wide area of specialties.
There will also be extensive opportunities for professional development.
You will be a core part of the multi-disciplinary team and be an autonomous practitioner.
There is also the ability to complete your credentialling to develop into a Consultant Pharmacist.
We have the following positions available:
- Lead Antimicrobial Pharmacist
- Gastroenterology Pharmacist
- Women’s and children’s Pharmacist
- Haematology/Oncology Pharmacist
You must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacist.
- Annual leave
- Outstanding CQC
- Parental leave
- Health and wellbeing
- Childcare support
- Flexible working
- Staff accommodation
- Staff discounts
- Staff lottery
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- IT Support Engineer
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapist SLT
- Superintendent Pharmacist and Operations Manager
- Team Lead - Sterile Services
- Sterile Services Technician or Trainee
- Bank Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist CNS
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils