Up to £25.50 per hour DOE
Sterling Cross are pleased to be recruiting for an independent community pharmacy that is renowned within Leicestershire for going that extra mile for their customers and staff.
Our client is looking for a flexible second support pharmacist to come in and join their team.
Working within a variety of busy stores that does between 6,500 - 15,000 items, you will be part of the well-oiled machine that helps each branch run efficiently.
As part of the team you will receive fantastic support from head office with any essential training provided.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic pharmacists that are able to work well in a team environment.
You will be hungry to develop your clinical knowledge and further your career, you will also build long standing relationships with local customers and businesses.
As a 2nd pharmacist you will help support the pharmacy manager throughout the day and will offer expert advice to your customers.
- Between 6,500 - 15,000 items
- Relief role
- Help develop services
- 25 days Holiday + Plus bank holidays
- GPhC fees covered
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme 4.5%
- Company bonus scheme based on performance
Candidates must be a GPhC-registered pharmacist.
Candidates must have enhanced services accreditation for Wales.
If you would like further information, please get in touch - we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £25.50 per hour DOE
- Location: Leicester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200323
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CC/LE/11108/1
- Posted: 2023-01-20 10:38:43 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Oncology / Chemotherapy Staff Nurse - Full-time or Bank
- Building Manager
- Trainee Fire Risk Assessor
- Legal Cashier / Compliance
- Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time or Bank
- Pharmacy Technician - Full-Time or Bank
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts and Finance Manager
- Security Team Leader
- HR Officer
- Site Engineer
- Project Manager - Civils
- Manufacturing Operative
- Accounts Assistant
- Commercial Solicitor
- Corporate Partner
- Commercial Property Partner
- Technical Sales Support
- Employment partner
- Private Client Fee Earner