Pharmacy Assistant & Dispenser
Are you a qualified, passionate pharmacy assistant looking for your next challenge?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a pharmacy branch based in Battle or Hastings.
The role will be working for a company that is renowned across the country for being passionate about their staff and customers.
Our client, a multi-award-winning company, inspires their staff to learn and grow and supplies outstanding training to enhance your career.
As a qualified pharmacist assistant, you will maintain the branches outstanding reputation by upholding the high professional standard that is already set by the team.
You will offer continued support to help ease the day to day running of the business.
You will also assist the pharmacist in developing the pharmacy business by ensuring the dispensary delivers a superb level of customer service and operates effectively in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Must have previous experience working within a UK community pharmacy.
- Must hold NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services.
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Long service awards
- Annual staff conference
- Ongoing learning and development programmes
If you love nothing more than getting to know customers and being proactive in providing an excellent service in a busy community pharmacy, you could be the person we are looking for.
If you would like further information, please get in touch - we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £10.50 per hour DOE
- Location: Hastings
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200323
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CC/RH/11114/1
- Posted: 2023-01-20 10:37:41 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Site Manager
- Sales Coordinator - Interior Design
- HR Officer
- Finance Manager / Accountant
- Litigation Lawyer
- Senior Private Client Lawyer
- Child Care Solicitor / Lawyer
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- AAT Qualified Tax Advisor
- Management Accountant
- Contract Administrator
- Purchasing Administrator
- Account Manager
- Tax Manager
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator