Job Title Clinical Pharmacist
Salary £33,706-£54,619+ Relocation and Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Hybrid working Pharmacist team to join a fast paced leading hospital based in Plymouth.
You will have the opportunity to specialise in various departments and leading specialist units throughout the trust.
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in several clinical specialties, including specialist departments such as major trauma, level 3 neonatal and hepatology and grunted career development in as little as 3 years.
There will also be extensive opportunities for professional development, including to earn your Independent Prescribing Qualification and PGDip/Cert in Clinical Pharmacy if you have not already done so.
This is a full-time role, however they offer great flexibility with part-time/flexible working hours and hybrid working options.
They also offer a generous relocation package to the beautiful seaside of Plymouth, that is known for its maritime heritage and historic Barbican district with narrow, cobbled streets and lively city centre.
Whether you are looking to take your skills elsewhere with relocation, or live locally and would be interested in something new and rewarding – we want to hear from you.
You must currently be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
- Hybrid working/ flexible working hours
- Relocation allowance
- Retention Bonus of up to £6000
- Ideal location –great schools and links to higher education, and sandy coastlines
- Onsite accommodation
- Significant CPD opportunities
- Generous organisational pension
- Leave enhancements for length of service and parental leave
- Childcare support
- Occupational health scheme and Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Extensive range of retail, leisure, and health club/gym membership details
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £33,702 - 54,619 per year + Relocation or Hybrid
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Tel: 01304200316
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HD/ PL /11039 /4
- Posted: 2023-01-20 10:37:01 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Site Manager
- Sales Coordinator - Interior Design
- HR Officer
- Finance Manager / Accountant
- Litigation Lawyer
- Senior Private Client Lawyer
- Child Care Solicitor / Lawyer
- Corporate Governance Assistant Manager
- AAT Qualified Tax Advisor
- Management Accountant
- Contract Administrator
- Purchasing Administrator
- Account Manager
- Tax Manager
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales Executive
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Trust / Tax Administrator