Service Care Solutions are recruiting a Community Mental Health Practitioner to work as Supervising Practitioner within a mental health support team in Derbyshire.
The service supports children, young people and their families focusing on early intervention and delivered on a community and educational setting.
This is an interim position with very competitive depending on previous experience.
The service offer early intervention health and wellbeing services for children and young people using a wide range of creative and dynamic methods of engagement, including digital interventions, across community and educational settings.
The service supports CYP ad their families or carers providing extra capacity for Early Intervention support withing Schools and College settings within 3 core areas:
- Providing evidence-based interventions for mild to moderate mental health and emotional wellbeing issues
- Support designated senior mental health leads in each setting
- Provide timely advice to school and college staff and parents as required
As a Supervising Practitioner your role will involve supporting and guiding Educational Mental Health Practitioners as well as delivering training, interventions and consultation to children, young people, families and educational staff.
Our Mental Health Support Team will work with schools and colleges across the Chesterfield area.
Temporary Pay: Negotiable depending on CAMHS and Education experience.Mileage paid from base.
- Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00 Friday 09:00 - 14:00
- Full Time (37hours per week)
- The successful applicant must be a Qualified Social Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Occupational Therapist fully registered with their professional body.
- The applicant must hold 2-4 years post qualification experience working within a Mental Health Setting with children and young people providing clinical supervision.
- The applicant must be a car driver with a car suitable for business purposes
Carly Harrison | Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Rate: £28 - £30 per hour + £250 Registration Bonus, Business Mileage
- Location: Chesterfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-17 08:43:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner