PA needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Oxford
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16.52 ltd an hour
- To support a number of senior leaders in the directorate and you will be part of a team of Pas
- This role requires 2 days each week working in the office with the other Pas and this will aid learning and development
- Screen all correspondence to ensure contact is correctly prioritised and referred to other officers as appropriate
- Ensure an effective logging, monitoring and tracking systems enables completing of deadlines to be met on correspondence
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings and seminars including taking minutes where appropriate and preparing papers for meetings
What is required?
- A Levels or equivalent qualification with English and Maths at GCSE level or comparable ability
- Proven experience and track record of successfully providing personal administration
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Rate: Up to £16.52 per hour
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-16 23:40:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner