Care Assistant needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Malvern
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 30 hours per week
Salary - £12 ltd an hour
- To assist and support residents with personal care and physical tasks e.g.
assistance with dressing, washing, bathing and with meals
- Social duties aimed at creating a supporting atmosphere where residents can achieve maximum independence
- To participate in the normal domestic tasks connected with the daily routine of the centre and the personal needs of the residents
- To enter details of incidents and events occurring during a period of duty in the appropriate records, and to report verbally to the senior member of staff on duty before leaving the premises
- To maintain and update care plans and risk assessments with residents and senior staff on duty
- To distribute medication as instructed
What is required?
- Ability to write and record essential information clearly and accurately
- Experience of working in a residential or community care setting with older people
- Experience of care planning
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months+
- Rate: Up to £12 per hour
- Location: Malvern, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-16 15:55:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor