Driver Awareness Scheme Tutor
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Driver Awareness Scheme Tutor to work within the Dorset Police on a 6-month contract.
Location: Ferndown Police Station
To provide webinar, classroom, and potential in car education to members of the public on the dangers and hazards of driving and risks to road users.
To present and engage with course participants using behaviour change techniques to influence positive change in driving behaviour.
- Provide webinar & classroom education to members of the public or commercial organisations in accordance with Dorset Police code of ethics and governance.
- To form productive and positive relationships with other DAS staff, partners and members of the public.
- To use appropriate teaching and learning strategies.
- Provide DAS Admin with the necessary daily records.
- Maintain continued professional development surrounding road traffic legislation and health and safety.
- To be proficient in preparing a scheme of work.
- To perform daily risk assessments at remote venues.
- A recognised training/teaching qualification (e.g.
NPIA Trainer certificate or equivalent City & Guilds Further Adult Education certificate, Certificate of Education, Certificate in Training Practice, or equivalent NVQ III in Learning & Development).
- Must have a broad understanding of issues affecting the police service and be able to evidence appropriate behaviour especially in diversity, to ensure the appropriate image is displayed in line with the Code of Ethics.
- A sound knowledge of road safety/accident prevention and evidence of continued professional development.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, in particular PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate positively and clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £12.75 per hour
- Location: Dorset, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-16 15:35:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Passenger Assistant Supervisor
- Highways Traffic Engineer
- Customer Insight Officer
- DCT Social Worker - West Berkshire Council