Senior Planning Officer
A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Senior Planning Enforcement Officer to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a enforcement environment.
Key purpose of the role is to assist the Development Manager in the development and maintenance of effective links with other Council services, partner organisations and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To apply policy broadly, innovatively and creatively taking the lead role in negotiations on major and complex planning applications, master planning, regeneration projects and other initiatives,
- To process a caseload of planning applications thoroughly and accurately, the larger, more complex projects.
- To advise and negotiate with developers and, through liaison with other Services, partners and local communities, identify and secure planning obligations and/or infrastructure in accordance with Council policies, corporate programmes and objectives.
To be considered for this role you will require a qualification in Town Planning or equivalent, affording full exemption from the Final Examination of the RTPI.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Relevant work experience within/a minimum of 5 years work experience within a local authority Development Management service or equivalent private sector experience?
- Experience of processing major planning applications and development projects, including the negotiation of complex planning agreements, to secure high quality development and maximise planning gain?
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £20 - £25X per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £20 - £25 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Rochdale, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-13 11:58:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner