Children's Residential Support Worker
East Hills Children Residential home are looking for a enthusiastic and highly motivated member to join them in making a change in the children's lives day by day as the team strive to provide a restorative resilient, safe, nurturing and structured environment supporting physical and emotional wellbeing.
The young people within this home may have experienced a breakdown in their family home or previous placement.
Often our young people have experienced crisis in their lives and as a result may exhibit a range of trauma-based symptoms and behaviours.
They are likely to feel vulnerable, anxious or distressed.
We recognise and promote young peoples individual, unique and diverse needs and, where appropriate, maintain and strengthen their relationships with families, siblings and other people they identify as significant to them.
You will be taking responsibility for the smooth and safe running of the establishment, ensuring that young people receive a sensitive service best meeting their social, educational, cultural, physical identity and health care needs.
As part of the role, you will participate fully in the caring and supported living situation within the home which will involve household cleaning, maintenance, meal preparation and helping young people get around to events, activities, education, appointments and meetings.
You will actively support the education plans for children which may include homework, revision, project work and other educational activities.
This role currently pays £11.75 as a standard rate with room for progression as well as paying £39.24 per sleep in for the night.
- Previous experience working with children
- Enhanced DBS
- Right to work
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Macy… email@example.com
Why Service Care Solutions?
- A Dedicated consultant specific to your area of work with up to date knowledge on markets and new positions.
- We operate nationwide working with both public and private domains.
- All Compliance paid for including DBS and Social Work registration.
- We operate 3 payrolls per week
- Bring your Job to us bonus of £250
- Refer a friend Bonus of £250
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor