We are currently working with a Housing Provider based in Merseyside who are looking for an Interim Housing Advisor.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide a relationship service to all customers within their designated geographical area across all tenures, working in partnership with complex queries and case workers to bring the best resolution for the customer.
- Determine where interventions are required to enable the customer to sustain their tenancy, referring the customer to the appropriate team or 3rd party and maintaining oversight to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
- Lead the tenancy sign up process, ensuring customers are on boarded in a way that enables them for success and able to sustain their tenancy.
Ensure that the customer is aware of the requirements of their Tenancy (e.g.
paying rent, keeping shared spaces safe), supporting them to maintain compliance and enforcing these requirements with the customer where necessary.
- Work across teams and with customers to ensure that empty homes are let seamlessly and in line with Group targets.
- Pro-actively manage the neighbourhoods that fall under their designated geographical area, ensuring that communities are safe and clean, and all shared spaces meet health & safety requirements.
Lead their programme of customer visits, undertaking a number of proactive visits each year (driven by the needs of the customer).
- Pro-actively support the delivery of all compliance activity
- Input to the neighbourhood and community plans to improve the neighbourhoods.
- Ensure systems are updated with accurate and up to date information so that other teams are aware of the status of customer requests.
- Lead the delivery of support plans for customers across all tenures, in particular supported housing and Extra Care.
- Identify opportunities to improve the processes and feed these to the Manager, Housing.
- Complete any other tasks as commensurate with the level and nature of the post as delegated by the role's line manager.
If you are interested then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam on 01772 208966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner