Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Assistant Accountant.
Please see below for more information or to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role: Assistant Accountant
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Provide financial assistance to the Corporate Accountants/ Finance Business Partners and to participate in all aspects of financial management and accountancy.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS: Define the important aspect of the role for which the job holder is responsible for results or outcomes.
The key result areas in the role are as follows:
Contribute to the production of the Force MTFP and annual budget by providing information and analysis on BAU budgets and bids and recommendations to changes to budgets - accurately and timely manner.
Facilitate the financial performance monitoring process by identifying and extracting data from source systems, validating / reconciling the data, evaluating predicted expenditure levels, identify exceptions and providing feedback to Accounts and Business stakeholders.
Prepare financial analysis and costings for internal and external use, providing feedback to stakeholders as required.
In accordance with legislation, accounting standards and force regulations maintain accurate and timely accounting records.
Ensuring journals / budget virements / Requistions and invoices are processed according to Forces financial regulation to agree time.
In relation to the statutory yearend closedown, undertake specific tasks in accordance to the agreed timetable.
Contribute to the recovery of income by ensuring appropriate sundry debtors are accurately raised in a timely manner.
Support the management of customer queries in a timely manner.
In conjunction with the Corporate Accountant and Finance Business partners, provide analysis, guidance and advice on issues concerning legislative, professional or force financial regulations.
Any other duties allocated by Management as and when required.
The knowledge or skills required:
- Good standard of education including excellent numeracy skills and literacy skills, and AAT qualified.
- Proven practical and technical post qualification experience in a finance environment.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £12.20 - £14.64 per hour
- Location: Kidlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-11 17:06:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Passenger Assistant Supervisor
- Highways Traffic Engineer
- Customer Insight Officer
- DCT Social Worker - West Berkshire Council