Repairs Team Leader
A client within the Public Sector based in Leicestershire is currently recruiting for a Repairs Team Leader to join their team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a Housing environment.
Key purpose of the role is to manage the utilisation of all available resources for the designated part(s) of the home improvement service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment, contractors and sub-contractors to satisfactorily complete work increase the team's productivity.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carry out surveys for Home Improvement works to establish the scope of work required, materials to order and the labour requirements.
- Organise and carry out post inspections for all Home Improvement works to ensure all necessary work has been completed and the correct quality has been reached.
- Regularly manage and evaluate performance of repairs operatives against the agreed range of KPI's.
To be considered for this role you will require a qualification in a construction or maintenance related discipline equivalent to or higher than a Higher National Certificate or relevant demonstrable experience.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Significant experience and a proven track record of successfully operating at management level,
- Experience in leading the delivery of high quality, customer-focused property maintenance services that delivers quality outcomes for customers, tenants, and communities
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £24 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £24 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Coalville, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-11 15:53:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor