Safeguarding Social Worker
Children's Safeguarding Social Worker needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Cotswold
Duration - initially 7 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £45 ltd an hour + up to £150 expenses package
- To join the Cotswold Safeguarding Team where you will hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence-based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact
- The caseload will be a mix of CIN, CP and CIC which includes some court work with a caseload of around 18
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registered
- At least 3 years' post qualifying experience within Children's Social Care
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have no previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a "thank you" bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 7 months
- Rate: Up to £45 per hour
- Location: Cirencester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-07 22:54:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Administrative Assistant
- Street Scene Operative
- Project Manager
- Intergration Developer
- Senior Employment Lawyer- Manchester
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller