Children's Permanency Social Worker
Children's Permanency Social Worker needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester (required in the office once per week)
Duration - initially 7 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £41 ltd an hour + up to £150 expenses package
- To join the busy Under 11s Children's Permanency Team
- The team is responsible to Children in Care under the age of 11 and lead (as an additional worker) on the adoption element of the child's plan writing the CPR whilst in care proceedings then being fully responsible for the child's plan post Placement Order
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registered
- At least 3 years' post qualifying experience or are skilled at writing CPR's under supervision
- Experience working with children in care
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have no previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a "thank you" bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 7 months
- Rate: Up to £41 per hour
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-07 22:51:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor