IT Commercial Lead - CTC CLEARED
Service Care Solutions are Recruiting for a IT Commercial Lead to work for the Met Police.
Please see below for more information or to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Vetting Level: Candidates must hold CTC
Pay: £426.57 - £550
Contract: 5 months +
This role is an integral part of Commercial Services.
Working within the ICT team you will provide essential commercial support to the business, proactively managing one or more of the Met's key contracts.
You will contribute to delivering Commercial Excellence for the Met, providing a customer focused service, understanding the business need and stakeholder drivers, with the aim of becoming a trusted commercial advisor.
This role is dedicated initially to the;
- Provision of commercial advice to stakeholders on optimum routes to market
- Management of ‘Bottleneck' & ‘Leverage' categories (and suppliers) or support team in management of ‘Strategic' categories, including delivery (procurement) of solutions.
- The delivery of ICT sourcing requirement and strategy within Commercial Services, as part of the team supporting business as usual and project activities.
- To provide a procurement service to the MPS which delivers demonstrable value for money and compliant goods and services contracts as part of a team of procurement professionals on larger procurement activities.
What does the average day look like? Your core duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing key stakeholder relationships, challenging business demand where required.
- Developing specifications to deliver requirements that are in line with business needs, category strategies and market trends.
- Sourcing Technology Infrastructure, Software, Professional Services
- Knowledge and application Public Contract Regulations 2015 applied to sourcing and contract management
Essential Criteria - Skills
- Highly effective communicator who can work with diverse group of stakeholders and senior managers
- Experience of using systems to generate management information/reporting to drive decision making
- Technology procurement experience and knowledge to support established Group Category Plans across the Technology category and enable implementation of Category Strategies;
- 3 years experience sourcing technology infrastructure, professional services and software including licensing requirements through Contracts Finder and Crown Commercial Frameworks
- A successful career in procurement with 5 + years procurement experience where key achievements centred on cost savings and value for money efficiencies can be demonstrated
- Good knowledge of EU Procurement Legislation (Public Contract Regulations and Defence and Security Public Contract Regulations.
- Experience sourcing to realise positive social outcomes through commercial policy
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £388 - £650 per day
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-06 11:18:56 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Passenger Assistant Supervisor
- Highways Traffic Engineer
- Customer Insight Officer