Repairs Services Manager
A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Repairs Service Manager to join their repairs & maintenance team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a social housing environment.
Key purpose of the role is to assist the Head of Repairs & Servicing administer the efficient, value for money delivery of a high quality repairs service to meet the individual needs of the tenants and leaseholders in compliance with all contract, regulatory and statutory requirements through the Repairs and Maintenance Contractor.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To work closely with the Repairs and Maintenance Contractor to achieve continuous improvement in the delivery of the repairs service and value for money.
- To lead and manage a team of surveyors and administrative staff in the inspection, scheduling, ordering and post inspection of repairs to tenanted and empty homes.
- To ensure efficient and effective responses are provided to all enquiries and complaints regarding repairs
To be considered for this role you will require a degree level education or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience and a current driving license and use of
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- To ensure repairs to tenanted and void properties are ordered, appointed, completed and invoiced in accordance with agreed procedures, contract terms & timescales and the schedule of rates.
- To ensure the Repairs and Maintenance Contractor responds effectively to all urgent and emergency situations.
- To monitor and scrutinise that the performance of the Repairs and Maintenance Contractor is in accordance with contract requirements and agreed objectives and targets.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £40 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £40 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-05 16:12:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Street Scene Operative
- Project Manager
- Intergration Developer
- Senior Employment Lawyer- Manchester
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse