A client within the Engineering Sector based in Kent is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their project delivery team as soon as possible.
The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a civils environment.
Key purpose of the role is to be responsible for the successful delivery of a project(s), ensuring smooth operation and delivery of high quality to budget and in-line or better than the accepted programme.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
Ensure compliance with H & S plan.
- Encourage and support innovation/value engineering throughout the design phase.
- Responsibility for site level budget control and commercial performance as well as accountability for all projects from inception to completion.
To be considered for this role you will require a minimum of five years experience in a design and build project delivery role within the water industry and a HNC minimum in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- NEC 3 knowledge and experience
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering up to £55.000 p/a including car allowance and other company benefits.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £55000.00 per annum + car allowance
- Location: Snodland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-05 15:51:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner