A Private Construction Firm who's head office is based in North London is currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent role with the purpose of the role is to supervise the construction activities that take place on a day to day basis on various work sites and ensure the successful completion of the contract under your supervision.
To ensure activities undertaken on sites are carried out to the highest practicable safety standards and delivered to programme.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure current and future work activities are planned and resources (labour, plant and material) are available.
- Ensure delivery of briefings including start of shift, method statements, risk assessments and regular toolbox talks covering appropriate health, safety and environmental issues are recorded and understood by your teams.
- To ensure that permits are received and completed and that controls
- Interpret and apply engineering drawings.
- Ensure hazardous materials are stored, handled, used and disposed of in accordance with the COSHH assessment.
- Report all health and safety incidents, including near misses and injuries, immediately, and assist with any incident investigations.
- Carry out regular safety inspections and implement recommended courses of action as identified from progress monitoring and management inspections.
- Comply with environmental legislation and company procedures
- Monitor quality standards on site ensuring high standard of works to meet the specification requirements ‘first time' and minimise rework.
- SMSTS - essential
- Experience Shafts/ Deep Drainage projects- essential
- Good knowledge of HSG47 - essential
- Manage and maintain a site pack - essential
- Manage street works and excavations/ backfilling in the highway - essential
- EUSR Card water hygiene- desirable
- Ability to effectively Communicate to site crews i.e.
weekly toolbox talks to crews
- Liaise with client, local authorities
- Collaborate with relevant departments i.e.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £45,000 p/annum. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £40000 - £45000.00 per annum
- Location: Enfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-04 21:17:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Intergration Developer
- Senior Employment Lawyer- Manchester
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Passenger Assistant Supervisor