Intelligence Development Officer
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Intelligence Development Officer to work within the Leicestershire Police on a 6-month contract.
Location: Leicestershire (Keyham Lane)
To work effectively to ensure that reports concerning those at risk from Adult, Child and Domestic Abuse are efficiently and effectively handled.
To conduct appropriate risk assessments and provide referrals and other measures aimed at reducing risk.
To advise officers on multi agency safeguarding arrangements and procedures and to contribute to these arrangements as appropriate.
- Proactively contribute to the communication of information within the team, raising issues and notifying the team of successes in your area of expertise.
- Proactively engage with the Performance Development Review (PDR) process by contributing to the setting of objectives and considering your development needs and career prospects.
- Be responsible for covering the roles of others within your unit in their event of absence, ensuring continuity of work as directed by your line manager.
- Undertake administrative activities including the preparation and processing of all necessary correspondence/documentation relating to activities undertaken by the unit.
- Assist your line manager in the ongoing development of efficient and effective administrative processes relative to the unit making recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Liaise with internal partners across the organisation to ensure appropriate police actions are taken in response to emerging issues.
Essential Work Experience:
- Previous work experience in a post covering a broad range of office management duties.
- Experience of managing and recording of information on the telephone and inputting onto IT systems.
Blank Template Not protectively marked / Form with Data entered.
- Have experience of interrogating force IT systems.
, Experience of working in a confidential and/or sensitive environment.
- Communicate confidently and effectively at all levels, using written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a busy environment with the ability to multi-task.
Desirable Work Experience:
- To have experience of collating and analysing information and preparing reports.
- Experience of liaising with multi-agency partners.
- To have a basic knowledge of Referral Desk procedures risk assessment.
- To have a working knowledge of police intelligence systems, Genie, CIS, Niche etc.
- Possess a European Computer Driving License (ECDL).
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £12.50 per hour
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-04 13:30:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner