Band 6 District Nurse
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work in an NHS service based in Redbridge.
The role is working Monday to Friday (5 days), 9am-5pm with some flexibility if required.
You will provide clinical, operational and professional leadership for the team providing care and assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient car.
This position will require regular travel throughout the Borough of Greenwich so a full drivers licence with access to a car for work purposes is essential.
You must be a Registered Nurse with previous experience of working at a Band 6 level within this field.
The rate for this role is up to £30 per hour on a limited company (umbrella) basis, dependant on experience.
Increased rates will be offered for weekends and bank holidays
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please respond to this advertisement with your up to date CV to apply.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor