HCA - Priory DIss - Burston House
Service Care Solutions are looking for someone that has a strong level of communication to effectively be able to integrate into various different teams to enable effective collaborative working to assist service users in their recovery.
You will be working mainly on forensic wards in a secure hospital in Diss where patients are likely to have a criminal background with the majority presenting with challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their knowledge of learning disabilities and really make a difference to people's lives.
Pay rates starting from £13 LTD p/h with escalated rates for Weeknights/Weekends
Day to day you will be responsible for the ongoing care of service users working closely with the multi-disciplinary team assisting in the application of care plans set out to help their recovery.
You would be expected to assist the nurse's day to day with their tasks as well as taking service users out on leave where required.
- Good communication skills
* Ability to work flexibility
* Basic Literacy skills
* Common sense approach to problem solving
* Basic numeracy skills
* Motivation and initiative
* Some appreciation of Mental Health problems
The company you would be working is a large provider of mental healthcare across East Anglia.
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more information, please contact Andrew Fletcher onthe below:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £13 - £18 per hour
- Location: Diss, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Fletcher
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-03 11:29:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder