Adminisration and Data Lead
Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Data Administration Lead to come work in the Coventry area, please apply below for more details.
Hours - 37.5
Location - Coventry
Salary - £22,600 - £26,057 (Based off Exepereince)
The Administration and Data Lead is an active member of the team, contributing and providing support to both management and staff to deliver an effective service for clients, commissioners and other partner organisations who work with and alongside Compass.
Responsibilities include providing telephone/reception cover and professional information, advice, and support to the team in order to develop, deliver and maintain effective and standardised information governance systems and excellent customer focused care within the service.
In addition, the Administration and Data Lead is responsible for providing all relevant data reports to support local and national reporting requirements and contract monitoring arrangements.
The Administration and Data Lead is required to always maintain discretion and confidentiality.
The role requires close co-operation with other services; managers and staff and Head Office functions such as HR and finance as well as external customers such as Children's Social Care and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
The post holder may occasionally be required to work in the evening and at the weekend, however due notice will be given.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
, 250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £22600 - £26057 per annum
- Location: Coventry, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Matt Clarke
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-01 23:40:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner