Service Care Solutions are working alongside an exciting new start up company that are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity to join a company during a huge period of growth.
Individuals that are highly driven and money motivated will benefit from an industry leading commission structure and regular incentives.
Role: Claims Handler
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: salary up to £28,000 (OTE £70K) this is negotiable, depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9 - 2.30pm
As a Claim Handler you will process all elements of a claim to assessing liability and investigating the details whilst providing the highest standards of customer service.
You will be representing the Company in both verbal and written interactions between clients and partners.
A large proportion of this contact is via telephone communication with some written communication.
Training will be provided but some experience of claims handling would be beneficial.
There will be a comprehensive training plan covering the first three months of your role.
- To efficiently and accurately process new claims on behalf of the Company's clients
- Build strong customer relations
- Collect all documents in relation to claims and store correctly
- To liaise with customers and other stakeholders to maintain contact and resolve any issues arising
- Achieve monthly KPI targets set out in your one to one
- To swiftly, professionally and efficiently answer queries once a detailed knowledge of the claim handling process has been gained
- You will be a determined highly driven person
- Professional business behaviour and attitude
- Previous experience within a B2B sales role is preferred.
- Knowledge of the energy market preferred as well as working in a similar role
- Self-motivated and a high work ethic required
- Demonstrable track record of success in a similar role
- Target driven as an in individual as well as a team member
- Be able to work in a fun team culture
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate complex solutions simply and concisely
- Disciplined analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to flex and adapt tactics in response to changes to internal business priorities and market dynamics
- Have a consultative and customer centric approach to case retention
- Leading Industry salary up to £28,000 (OTE £70K) this is negotiable, depending on experience
- Fantastic, uncapped commission structure
- Full training & development and continued support given
- Monthly incentives
- Scope for career advancement
- Free gym membership
- Rate: £22000 - £28000.00 per annum + Additional benefits and commission
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harvey Rowley
- Tel: 01772 208952
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-30 09:47:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor