Server and Apps Technical Support
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Server and Apps Technical Support to for West Mercia Police.
Please see below for more information or to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role:: Server and Apps Technical Support
Location: Hindlip- Hybrid
Salary: £37,074 - £42,207 A market supplement of 10% will apply from January 2023 to April 2024
Requirements: MUST OF LIVED IN THE UK FOR A MINIUMUM OF 5 YEARS DUE TO POLICE SECURITY CHECKS.
The main purpose of the role is working as a member of the Specialist Technical Support Team and providing some local supervision of work colleagues as required, contributing to an efficient and effective Customer Service, ensuring a quality end to end ICT Service for West Mercia Police.
To provide a high level of technical support across West Mercia Police, both to internal customers and to external customers ensuring the department is offering the best level of service in terms of ICT services, specialist applications and equipment.
This is a Server and Application Support / Escalated generalist technical support role.
The role requires wide ranging knowledge/experience in multiple key technical areas such as:
- Citrix VDA
- Citrix Xenmobile MDM
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Servers, including roles and features (Powershell, IIS, DNS/DHCP ..
and so on)
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft Office 365 - Exchange Online, Azure, Intune, Migration and administration
- Microsoft SQL or Oracle Databases
- Enterprise VOIP Telephony or call-centre solutions (not endpoints or analogue)
- Networks, routing, firewalls
- Rate: £37074 - £42207.00 per annum + 10% market supplement until April 2024
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-29 12:46:55 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder