Social Worker (Sen / Dct)
Children's SEN/Disabilities Team Social Worker needed with West Berkshire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Newbury
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £19.99ltd per hour
- You will need to commit to working in a busy team and provide high quality assessments and interventions to children with a range of disabilities, including learning and physical.
- To proactively liaise with and work in partnership other agencies and organisations, parents and carers.
To promote the involvement of young service users and families in their plans and service development.
- To ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures.
What is required?
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registration
- Previous experience within Children's Social Work
Working as a Qualified Social Worker with Service Care Solutions
- We will pay you £150 after 4 weeks in an assignment if you have no previously worked with us
- We offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us
- (£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
- We will offer £150 to you for sourcing your own job and referring it to Service Care Solutions
- We will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
- We will pay a “thank you” bonus to you after each 12-month period you complete with Service Care Solutions
If you are interested please call Erin Webbe on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £19.99 per hour
- Location: Newbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Erin Webbe
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-28 14:30:14 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder