Band 2 Domestic Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for some temporary Band 2 Domestic Assistants to work within the West Cumberland Hospital.
This role will be based in the Whitehaven, Cumbria area and will all be on a 10 week temporary contracts with possible extension.
The shifts will be a mix of 7am-3pm and 2.30pm- 7.30pm
(7 days a week cover required)
£9.84 PAYE ( £12Ltd) paid weekly via an umbrella company.
Provision of an effective and efficient cleaning and patient related service throughout the West Cumberland Hospital
Some of these duties could include:
- Vacuum carpets, ensuring cleanliness.
- Carry out damp dusting of furniture and fittings and at high and low levels.
- Mop floor areas and maintain floors using electrical equipment when necessary.
- Check electrical equipment is in good condition and currently PAT tested.
- Clean toilets, baths and washbasins.
- Empty all bins and dispose of waste appropriately, ensuring waste management regulations are followed.
- Clean equipment after use.
- Assist with ward or departmental duties as appropriate.
- Undertake first wipe cleaning of bodily fluids as required
- Guard against the potential risk associated with needlestick injuries, especially in toilet areas.
- Wear uniform and protective clothing provided, as instructed.
- Make beds as requested.
- Collect food and linen stores as required.
- Comply with infection prevention and control procedures at all times.
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organistations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner