Band 7 Pharmacist
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to support Southwest London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 Clinical Mental Health Pharmacist
Pay Rate: £32.00 LTD p/h + £250 WELCOME BONUS
Location(s): Tolworth Hospital / Queen Mary's University Hospital / Springfield University Hospital
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Be responsible for providing clinical pharmacy input at multidisciplinary team level for inpatients, home treatment and community teams, demonstrating professional accountability to patients and working across traditional boundaries.
- Taking referrals from the MDT and within Pharmacy
- To support other pharmacy staff providing a service to develop and maintain adequate competencies to deliver such a service.
- Participate in the dispensary rota and Medicines Information service in line with departmental requirements and recognised best practice (where needed).
- Manage and make appropriate referrals to other members of the multidisciplinary team and within the pharmacy department.
- Be able to critically appraise the literature and give accurate interpretation in order improve use of medicines.
- Reduce risk associated with medicines use by contributing to the safe medication practice agenda.
This will include identification, investigating and reporting of medicines related errors.
- Develop and demonstrate expert clinical knowledge in the specialism of mental health pharmacy services to provide innovative, safe, clinically effective and cost-efficient use of medicines.
- To actively improve medicines safety by reporting medicines incidents and near misses and sharing learning across their teams.
- To work with the medicines safety officer to share learning from medicines incidents, improve incident reporting and continually improve medicines safety across the organisation by participating in medicines safety initiatives.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Accredited Master's Degree in Pharmacy
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £32 per hour + £250 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-21 13:01:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family support worker
- Care broker
- Mental Health Lead
- Head of Property Services
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Estates Surveyor
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Family Practitioner
- Guest Services Assistant
- Guest Services Assistant
- Credit Controller
- Sexual Health Nurse
- Compliance Officer
- Residential Support Worker
- Passenger Assistant Supervisor
- Highways Traffic Engineer
- Customer Insight Officer