Referral Officer required in Barnsley area to support Social Work team with verification's, data collection and requests for information.
Full time, initial 4 month contract.
* 37 hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
* Office based with free parking
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's A
* - C including maths and english
- Level 3 Diploma
This job will require you to work alongside MASH Social Workers to ensure that timely, appropriate, and effective verification's are completed.
Referrals Officers are also responsible for completing all Requests for Information from partners and external agencies, collating information held in our Integrated Children's System accurately and liaising with the referrer as appropriate.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 4 Month
- Rate: Up to £12.24 per hour
- Location: Barnsley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emily Bentley
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-21 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor