A client within the Public Sector based in is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join their Building Works and Adaptions team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a Housing environment.
The purpose of the role is the effective and efficient maintenance, alteration and improvement of Council Homes, through the preparation, development and control of technical works.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Undertake a building / building services design role.
Prepare contract documentation, including all necessary (CAD) drawings and specification etc.
- Visit properties and sites to inspect, or survey, for repairs and customer enquiries.
Action appropriately, either by obtaining quotations, or issuing an instruction to a contractor
- Minimum BTEC National and practical experience in an area related to the requirements of the post
- Current driving license and access to own transport
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £18 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £18 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Leicestershire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-21 11:35:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor