Visiting Scheme Manager
JOB TITLE: Visiting Scheme Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp - Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 37 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon-Fri (8.30am-4.30pm)
To provide an effective housing management and support service to older residents within defined policies and procedures and in accordance with agreed standards.
Travel between sites will be a requirement for this role.
There may be a requirement to attend meetings and other activities outside of normal working hours.
Adopt and comply with strategy and regulatory requirements, organisational values, policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity,
Procurement, Data Quality & Assurance, Safeguarding, Value for money.
- Deliver an effective customer focused housing management and support service working with multi-agency partners which embraces culture, current and future legislation, policy, procedure and best practice.
Deliver the service in line with agreed parameters for the role.
- Conduct assessments of risk and need and provide personalised support to residents.
Understand the housing management performance targets relevant to your scheme(s) and take action to contribute to their achievement
- Work closely with other agencies to ensure residents are able to access a full range of services and support.
Maintain administration systems and databases, processes and accurate records and provide monthly performance reports and information for other reports, as required.
- Maintain Health and Safety requirements in accordance with Health and Safety policies and site-specific risk assessments.
Undertaking checks as required.
Actively promote and encourage resident involvement and participation, in liaison with other teams as required.
Supporting residents to use online services where appropriate.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, displaying good interpersonal skills in multiple modes (phone, face-to-face, emails and in writing) using customer friendly language.
- Able to develop partnership working with other agencies to generate effective solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage time & tasks effectively, work well under pressure both individually and in a team to deadlines, delegating appropriately.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Temp - Perm
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor