Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker in Hertfordshire to work in a Children's Social Services Department.
This position will be based in a busy Assessment Team.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated qualified Social Workers for our Assessment team who will be able to assess effectively and manage a fast paced work environment.
For this position, you must have -
- A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social Work England registration
It is desirable that you have 1+ years post qualifying experience within Referral & Assessment / Intake & Assessment.
Previous experience within Children in Need (CIN) is a distinct advantage for the role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills.
- To undertake and participate in risk assessments and risk management strategies, and to refer to other agencies where appropriate.
- To undertake statutory duties as required, e.g.
compile reports, attend courts, attend mental health tribunals.
- To identify suitable providers and to arrange the delivery of appropriate care packages.
To identify and feedback to the Team Manager any service provision deficiencies.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
- A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
- Excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £31895 per annum
- Location: Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Petricco
- Tel: 01772 55208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-20 11:56:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker