Health & Safety Advisor
A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a Health & Safety Environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, competent advice and support to Services and Schools within the Council to ensure compliance with legal requirements and council policy relating to health and safety.
This role will provide practical and creative solutions to enhance and improve safety and health standards across the council.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and prepare policy and guidance documents, in line with relevant legislative or other requirements under the direction of the Corporate Safety Adviser.
- Advise on and coach assessors on suitable approaches for assessing risk.
- Monitor compliance with legislation, policies and procedures.
Develop systems and schedules for the monitoring, auditing and evaluating of health and safety practices.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health, or recognised equivalent
- Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Safety & Health
- Two years relevant post-grad experience and evidence of CPD.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £20 - £21 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £20 - £21 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Rochdale, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-19 12:27:29 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor