Service care Solution are currently recruiting for a Residential worker in Buckinghamshire with Action For Children.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include -
- Take a lead with case/care planning management for individual children or young people, undertaking assessment of need, developing a care plan and identifying agreed outcomes and carrying out regular review in conjunction with children, young people and their families and other professionals.
- Lead and work on shifts with accountability for service delivery, assessing and managing risks, deploying staff and resources accordingly while on the shift and to maintain personalised high quality care that is outcome focused for children and young people and apply agreed organisational procedures to ensure the safe care and management of children and young people in our care.
- Assess, care plan, review and providing a 24/7 care service, in line with regulatory requirements and organisational policy and procedure to achieve positive outcomes for individual children and young people and contributing to the achievement of an outstanding, good or equivalent rating in external inspection.
- Support children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with Action for Children's policy and procedures and regulatory requirements.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty bonus & refer a friend Scheme
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Emma at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children in Care Social Worker
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Child Protection Social Worker needed with Dorset Council
- MASH Team Manager
- Childrens Residential - Lincolnshire
- Credit Controller
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Network and Telephony Technical Support Level 3
- Service Delivery Specialist
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker- South Gloucestershire/Bath
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner- Bristol
- Community Safety Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Data Engineer
- Locality Social Worker
- Dynamics Functional Consultant
- Repairs Planner