Food Safety Officer
A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Food Safety Officer to join their busy, city based team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority as an Environmental Health Officer ideally covering food inspections.
The purpose of the role is to undertake food safety and standards inspections, re-visits, identify where enforcement action is required and escalate where necessary to existing staff and also respond to customer service requests.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for a busy and varied workload in a friendly and supportive team, focussing on inspection programmes, responding to service requests, undertaking investigations and sampling.
You will work across food hygiene, food standards and health and safety disciplines.
- You will be expected to complete inspection reports, establish and allocate food hygiene ratings and prepare schedules of work for food business operators.
You will also be expected to investigate complaints relating to poor food hygiene practices and advise business on improvements and update customers.
- Candidates must have obtained an Environmental Health Board of Registration Certificate (EHRB)/CIEH Registered status.
- Food standards and health and safety experience is desirable.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £30 - £35 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £30 - £35 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-12 16:38:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder