Environmental Health Officer - Noise Pollution
A client within the Public Sector based in London Borough of Merton is currently recruiting for a Environmental Health Officer - Noise Pollution to join their Pollution team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a Noise & Nuisance environment.
The purpose of the role is to provide a specialist professional service to discharge the Council's statutory responsibility to enforce legislation and protect public health.
It has a strong regulatory function around industry and the commercial sector and acts as a specialist consultancy service in areas of health protection.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- To investigate service requests relating to statutory nuisance; including: noise, air quality, dust, smoke, light pollution and fumes.
- To discharge the Pollution Team's duties under the Licensing Act 2003 as a responsible authority.
- To maintain and extend an excellent and up to date knowledge of Environmental Health/Pollution legislation, best practice, competency and skill ensuring that staff are acquainted with them to facilitate a continually improving service that meets stakeholder needs.
- Provide a service and be located across partnership area.
- Full UK driving licence
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £24 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £24 per hour + UMBRELLA LTD
- Location: Merton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Amy Dhawan
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-09 12:46:11 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker