SEN Casework Officer
SEN Casework Officer needed with Devon County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Exeter or Remote
Duration - initially 5 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £25 ltd an hour
- Multiple positions available
- To have day-to-day responsibility for the administration of the patch caseload including day-to-day management of the Area Team SEN Administrators to ensure completion of work within statutory timescales
- To manage the administrative processes for the statutory assessment of children with special educational needs consistently to ensure that the assessments are completed and statements issues within statutory timescales
- To be the first and main contact for parents, Headteachers, SEN Coordinators and other service users
- To take responsibility for undertaking less complex casework, including providing written/verbal advice
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 months
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour
- Location: Exeter, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-09 11:50:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker