Job Title: Housing Officer
Type: Temp 3 months on going
Hours: 37, 9am-5pm
Location: Thatcham, RG19 6AD
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in Thatcham, who are looking for someone to provide an effective and flexible tenancy and estate management service to our residents.
You will be expected to build and sustain resilience among our residents and communities, thereby safeguarding our residents, homes, and communities.
- Provide an effective landlord service to our residents in liaison with other departments to protect our residents, income, and homes.
- Provide a high-quality tenancy service providing advice and support to manage tenancies including arrears advice, successions, mutual exchange, joint to sole / sole to joint applications & all related issues.
- Undertake home visits to minimise risk to residents, property and to the business.
- Dealing quickly and decisively with all forms of tenancy breaches, working with residents to address the matter, agreeing action plans, and where required taking legal action to enforce the tenancy.
- Proactively highlighting and investigating cases of tenancy fraud, to ensure our properties are being occupied by the residents.
Taking action to address any issues promptly.
- Effective management of all nuisances, harassment, domestic abuse, hate crime or other cases were required.
Liaise with legal advisors as required ensuring speedy resolution of issues using appropriate remedies.
- Work with residents to identify barriers or support needs to them being able to effectively manage their tenancy.
Signpost to agencies well placed to provide the support which may enable resident to sustain their tenancy.
- Assist in the collection of rent arrears & letting homes as required in liaison with the income & lettings team.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work, data protection and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Experienced Housing Officer with strong Tenancy Management skills including:
- Property condition
- Case management
- Child protection
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker