Job title - IT Developer
Location - Wembley, London - HA9
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full time
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £66,775
The Role Summary
A new opportunity has opened for a IT Developer to manage all Development and CRM/Power Platform support activities and maintenance task.
You will maintain a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform and ensure updates are deployed as per schedule.
While also maintaining and developing on Microsoft Power Platform, PowerApps, PowerAutomate and SharePoint.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Work with the IT Principal Developer to understand current solution support delivery of new features
- Collaborate with Business Systems Support team to develop support materials and technical documentation to be shared with support teams
- Closely collaborate with Head of IT Technical Services, IT Principal Developer and CRM Product Owner
- Support the D365 solutions based on agreed functional specifications.
- Verify items delivered by the development team meet requirements of and adheres to internal quality standards and coding best practice
- Leading acceptation and transition new solutions to BAU service; conduct code reviews as required and maintain high QA standards
- Maintain and create solutions for SharePoint and MS Power Platform including PowerApps and Power Automate
- Support testing of new solutions and Features
- Develop and implement fixes and enhancements to existing solution
- Actively seek and develop areas for improvement to platform performance and stability
- Triage Incident - debugging and troubleshooting business critical applications
- Conduct Problem/Bug management activities
- Work under supervision of Technical and Data Architects to develop and complete key architectural artifacts and related documentation.
- Have a general understanding of information security and the types of security controls that can be used to mitigate security threats within solutions and services.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Equivalent work experience considered.
- Any Microsoft Certification and Gold Partner experience will be a bonus
- Current qualification in ITIL v3 Foundation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficiency in related technologies on the Microsoft Stack - Office 365, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint
- Understanding of AGILE development methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of the following IT Development Tools:
- Azure DevOps
- Team Foundation Server
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Process control tools
- Previous experience in an ITIL compliant support environment
- Proven experience of using the following technologies:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- .Net / C#
- WCF / SOAP Web Services
- Experience working as a developer on a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- 3rd/4th line of CRM system Support experience
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker