Human Resources Assistant
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Type: Temp ongoing
Location: Nottingham NG2
Purpose of the role -
We're looking for an Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative and professional support in the delivery of a professional, customer focused HR service.
To provide day to day support on recruitment and employee relations matters and promote equality of opportunity throughout the company.
Job Role - key duties
- Manage day to day sickness absence processes including inputting sickness absence data on to HR systems and electronically filing sickness returns and medical certificates.
- Monitoring the receipt of sickness returns and medical certificates, including liaison with Managers and employees.
- Advise managers on basic terms and conditions of employment, and policy including administration of changes to terms and conditions.
- Assist with the administration of disciplinary and grievance cases, including arranging hearings and note taking.
Recruitment and Selection
- Administer new starters and leavers including the generation of offers of appointment, references, medical clearance, DBS checks and related payroll documentation.
- Advise managers on the recruitment process.
- Administer recruitment using the company's e-recruitment system.
- Liaise with our advertising agency and managers in preparing job descriptions and text for adverts - discussing appropriate media, working out timescales, and selection processes.
- Posting adverts to media sites and dealing with applicant response to job adverts - directing applicants to the web site, making up and sending out information packs.
Contacting short listed candidates by phone and letter to arrange interviews and assessments;
- Process all staff pay additions, amendments and deductions.JE
- Give advice to managers and staff on these matters.
- Dispatch payslips and other circulars.
- Updating and amending electronic records held on HR systems.
- Maintaining HR electronic filing systems, ensuring compliance with data protection.
- Dealing with general queries from staff and managers, applicants and members of the public.
- Provide advice and guidance on leave matters including maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working.
- Processing retirements including early and flexible retirement;
Candidate Requirements -
- Previous HR administrative experience
- Experience of working within an office / administration environment
- Providing clear information and answering questions both on the phone and via email
- Computer literate in particular with Word and Excel
- Ability to provide advice and guidance and deliver a high quality HR administration service
- Ability to pick up new programmes and systems quickly - as you will be using AT system (training will be provided)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £12.95 - £13.95 per hour
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-08 17:26:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor
- Care Responder