Rehabilitation support worker
Job Title: Rehabilitation Support Worker
Shift Patterns: Long Days - 7am - 8:30pm.
Nights 7:45pm - 8:15am.
Type of Contract: AD-HOC
Hourly Rate: £12 LTD with uplifting rates for nights & weekends.
Expectations of the role:
One to One support
Delivering Effective Groups
Community Alcohol Detox
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are supporting an addiction treatment centre in the Northwest.
They are one of the leading providers of recovery-focused drug and alcohol treatments across the North West.
Our mission is to help people by providing flexible solutions that help you achieve genuine recovery from their clients addictions.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be a successful member of the charity they require an individual with extensive knowledge of working with substance misuse service users to enable high level of engagement, it is imperative to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, partner agencies and most importantly the service users.
Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
Valid Right to Work
Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role, please contact Keiron Miller on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:?
* Four weekly payroll runs?
* £250 training allowance?
* Excellent pay rates?
* Exceptional referral bonuses?
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact?
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email?
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available?
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.?
* DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker