Prosecutions Admin Assistant
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Prosecutions Administration Assistant to work within the Lincolnshire Police on a 6-Month contract.
Working within a multi-disciplinary department, maintaining, and interrogating computer systems, to quality control the accuracy and validity of information held in accordance with Force Policy, National Guidance, and the Data Protection Act 1984.
Provide support and assistance within the department ensuring the smooth operation of its core tasks and support operational officers.
Promote equality of opportunity to the people of Lincolnshire and treat all individuals fairly with dignity and respect.
To provide a high quality, customer focused administrative support.
- Responsible for the inputting, updating, maintenance and quality control of information onto Police, National and other force computer systems in accordance with policies and directives current at the relevant time.
- Carry out accurate and prompt maintenance of manual and computerised records to ensure the integrity of data held, in line with company policies and procedures so that all information is readily available and accessible.
- Administer process and progress Magistrates and Crown Court files; carry out data input; update, maintain and quality assure case file information held on appropriate computer systems and where appropriate in paper format for transmission to HMCTS and the CPS in accordance with national and locally agreed standards for quality and timeliness.
- Create electronic case files in relation to criminal investigations and associated offences arising from work generated by Lincolnshire Police and partners, including outside agencies and other police forces where appropriate.
Input and update court hearing results as appropriate.
- Work in partnership with but not limited to Lincolnshire Police, Partner Agencies including HMCTS and the CPS and other Police Forces to maintain and strengthen the commitment to improve customer service.
- Undertake other clerical and administrative tasks as required including maintenance of date quality.
- Assist in training and to carry out other duties as may be required from time-to-time withing the general scope of the post.
- Experience of data input and retrieval and experience of working within an administrative role.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates a methodical approach to work with the ability to plan, co-ordinate and prioritise.
- Demonstrates the ability to check, collate and analyse information ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £9.52 per annum
- Location: Lincoln, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis O'Donnell
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-08 16:09:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Voids Supervisor
- Pensions Administrator
- Voids Joiner
- Building Maintenance Officer
- Project Manager - Complex Works
- Information Governance Freedom of Information
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Learning Support Assistant
- IT Application Support Specialist
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- RMN - Priory
- HCA - NHS
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Primary Care Financial Analyst
- Rough sleeper Worker
- Home First Team Manager
- Housekeeping Team Leader
- Health & Well-Being Worker
- Residential Support Worker