Community Psychiatric Nurse
I am currently recruiting a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an Adult Mental Health Team in Lancashire.
Contract and Pay
The position is a full time or part time for an initial 13-week period paying between £25.00-£30.00 (Ltd) +additional business mileage.
This may be negotiable depending on experience so please call and i am happy to discuss.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
- We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 50 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
- Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
- £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
- We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including Framework Supplier to the NHS, Master vend supplier of NHS Trusts, NPS and Nationwide Private Organisations alongside Tier 1 PSL agreements.
The service is an Adult Community Mental Health Team provifing a range of support to service users aged 16-65 with mental health problems, including complex symptoms of depression, anxiety, complex psychological difficulties including personality disorder and complex psychosocial needs.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary service that consists of team managers, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Community Support Workers, Admin Support, Secondary Care Psychological Therapies and Consultant Psychiatrists.
The service follows the following five key functions: Assessment, Active Care Coordination, Treatment, Reviews, Wellness and Recovery
- The successful applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC and have recent experience working within Mental Health Services such as CMHT, HBTT, CRHT, EIT and Psychiatric/A&E Liaison.
- The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
Carly Harrison Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Rate: £25 - £30 per hour + £250 Registration Bonus and Mileage
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-12-07 13:20:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- CQC Registered Manager
- Housing Options Assistant
- Archive Legal Assistant
- Short Breaks Team Leader
- Lead Finance Officer
- Housing Process Administrator
- Scheme Manager
- Support Worker
- Arabic Speaking Family Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 6 - Cambridge
- Passenger Assistant
- Minute Taker
- Business Support Assistant
- HR Operations Lead Officer
- Children's Registered Manager
- Adult Education Tutor